Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tooty Fruity. Sassy Frass.

This is a post about sassin.
I’ve been noticin’a lot of it
around here lately and so I’ve
decided to nip it in the bud.
But before I do let me share some
examples with you.
















This is Spousal Sass.


It’s Hubs. He’s makin’ fun of my blog
to the Brother. Only, he couldn’t take
the heat when I whipped out my trusty
camera and caught his sassin’on film.

He was all like “O Miss. Please don’t
don’t make a blog about me bein’ a
sassy pants. I won’t do it any more.
Your blog is the best. It’ll go global
sometime next year. And blah. Blah. Blah.”

An if he keeps that up
he may loose his role as first editor.
He’s been warned.


And this here. This is Teen Sass.











Can’t you almost see the head cock to the side followed by

the eye roll and a "whatever" thrown in for dramatic effect?
Sheesh. Please.
I had that mastered at her age.


And finally we'll be discussin'
Punk Sass.

 










It's unmistakeable.  Every parent deals with it.
It's an epidemic really.  Tsk.  Tsk.  What's
a mother to do?
Now I know why some animals eat their young.

Until next time.

Blog ya later,
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...