Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekend Entertainment.



Today, I hardly did anything.
I'm not lying.
Except for running a couple of errands in town this morning,
cooking breakfast, and lunch,
O, and doing a few loads of laundry,
I've pretty much done nothing.
And enjoyed every. single. minute.

We've basically laid around
and been a mass of tangled legs
and bodies on the couch.

Until I finally decided that I needed a
break from the family bonding
and headed downstairs to remake my bed. 
Is there anything better than fresh laundry sheets
on your bed? 

So, I sit here now, writing about my day
surrounded by the heavenly scent of Bounty.
Ahhhh.....

Do you know that there are six pillows on my bed?
Yep.  And I have a confession to make.
I strategically place pillowcases on the pillows
that I like best.  Hubs gets the others,
but he doesn't need to know.


  


1 comment:

  1. and you totally deserve it! It's always good to get a relaxing, lazy day once in a while. And yes! Totally agree with loving fresh, cleaned bed sheets. There really is nothing better than that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...