Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Starbucks Cake Pops.

Do you know what this is?




Well, I'll tell you.
It's a birthday flavored cake pop from Starbucks.
Heaven On a Stick.  That's what it is.

I love them.
They're life altering, the glass is half full delights!

I owe my new found addiction to Sherry.
It's all her fault.
She brings them to me at work.
She feels they have magical powers.


Keep the world in orbit.
Go get a cake pop.
Just in case your worried,
calories don't count
when something has
the potential to be eaten in one bite.

But don't do that.
It wouldn't be right.


**Starbucks has no idea who I am and has not compensated me in any
way.  In fact, I've only been to Starbucks a couple of times for hot chocolate
and so it's likely that they will never know me.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...