Monday, July 19, 2010
Ramblin, Ramblin, Ramblin.
The 4H fair is this week
so that means it was a busy
weekend with a busy week
I don't have pictures from the
fair ready yet, but I will soon.
For now you're just gonna have to
put up with my ramblins.
1. It is so hot outside that my eyeballs
melt when I go out.
2. There are only 4 weeks left before school starts, and
even though I'm not home during the
day with the kids, it makes me sad.
3. Saturday, Hubs and I will have been
married for 17 years.
4. I need to paint my toenails, but I'm too
5. If I don't go grocery shopping soon we
may all starve to death.
6. I need to stop by Kirstie's to look at
her wedding pictures.
7. Olivia asked me Saturday if Wendy's
was around when I was a kid. What?
She's grounded for the rest of her life.
8. I'm allergic to cats. Really. I swell
up like a balloon. Ever seen the movie
Hitch? Thats me. Anyway, there are
now 5 strays (Momma +kittens) living
under my deck. Not good. Last week
my left eyeball swelled. (Not eyelid, eyeball.
There is a difference). They're gonna
find a nice Amish home soon.
9. I love my brother and sisters. They'd
do anything for me. Except take those
darned cats. Haters.
10. One of my new years resolutions
was to run in a 5k this year. I
should start training for that soon.
What? It's not too late.
11. There were a lot of butterflies
in my flowerbed yesterday. I
could hardly count them.
12. Hubs said yesterday that because
of our phone company being bought
by another phone company they would
have to update rural areas with DSL as part
of the take over agreement. Or something
like that. If this is true, you have
no idea the joy it would bring to my life.
That makes my heart sing.
Blog ya later, Missy
Posted by Missy at 4:00 PM