Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas.


Christmas is such a special time.
My kids get sOoOo excited when I
drag out the boxes of Christmas decorations.
They like to help decorate the
tree, but usually loose interest quickly
once they've searched for, and found
their favorite pieces.

I LOVE Christmas decorations.
But I refuse to pay a lot for them.
Here's a fact for ya
Most of my decorations, if they haven't been
given to me,  come from
Goodwill or I've bought them
super cheap after Christmas.

Let me know what you think.


















 



 


 




















 






 


















Merry Christmas.



Missy







1 comment:

  1. I love going into houses that have decorations for the season everywhere, it really makes it feel festive. I think it looks really great! Btw, I WANT that door!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...