Thursday, November 18, 2010

Insomnia Cured.



Today I was super lazy.
I slept most of the day away.
Working third shift has played havoc
on my sleep this week and it finally
caught up with me.



But I don’ t care.
For a little while I got to 
cuddle with this little guy
as we curled up to watch
Harry Potter, but fell asleep instead.




Later, after dinner my big guy
cuddled up next to me on
the couch. He doesn’t do that
very much anymore. We sat next
to each other for awhile. Until his
ten year-old orneriness took over and
I was forced to shoo him away.





I saw a wall hanging once, before the
boys were born, that said
“Mothers of little boys work from
Son up until Son down.”


I didn’t know it was prophecy.




Blog ya later, Missy





1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute funny post Missy:) I just found you on SITS and i love it in here. I am now following you and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to stop by our Show Yo' Flow Campaign today to see the interview we have on Dalia and her surprises for everybody! See you there! Happy Thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...